Sunday, June 25, 2017

New Life Online 25 - End

All the copyrights of the image used above belong to the original owner, if you know him/her, please support him/her. The following image was borrowed from: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1443715

And it's over!!


After six months here's the end of this random series that I wish you have enjoyed (every now and then) as much as I enjoyed to write it (when I was inspired). XD

So thanks for following it and I hope you might want to ready my next project... Whichever it is. XD

See you and don't forget to read the little epilogue caption of this series.

Matane!!!

All the copyrights of the image used above belong to the original owner, if you know him/her, please support him/her. The following image was borrowed from: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2627334

So what did you thought about this little aventure? 
Did you like it? Might you want to end in a world like that?

XD

I know, I know, this series was random till the very end. Even this Epilogue is kind of random, however, the reason for this is that this seres is kind of the beginning, or maybe a draft, for another story I have in mind. But I wont spoil more than that. XD

With that said, I want to thank you all again for keep reading this little story of mine, specially to all those that left a little comment or/and a fav, till the very end. I'll also use this little space to thank all the amazing illustrators that unknowingly helped me to reach this point. After all, I haven't get any complaint for the image usage so far. (=w=)

So for all those awesome artist: Salute!!

Please support them if you know them.

And to finish this, let me repeat the question:

"If you could reborn at the one of the worlds I’ve created, what would you want to be?"

And that's all. See you later!! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...