Friday, September 16, 2016

TG Café - Anny's Chapter (Part 10)




--- Middle School arc ---


--- High School arc ---


“How did I end in such predicament?” Anny asked herself as she kept waiting outside of the train station that Sunday.

Everything began the morning of the previous Friday, when she found a love letter at her shoe locker.
She was in a daze as she tried to control her throbbing heart. It was not exactly the first time she got such a thing, but for some reason it was different from the time when she played the idol “game” with her sister. The only problem was that she couldn’t understand why.

The worst part was that she couldn’t hide it from her friends, who didn’t stop wondering this and suggesting that and blabbering about who could have sent such a thing.

By the end of the day, Anny was exhausted, but her heart kept going full speed.

She sighed in front of the mirror as she tried to calm herself. Her plan was to reject the guy and ran away. After all, there was still a little something down there remembering who she actually was.
The meeting place and time gave that moment an unusual “perfect” atmosphere. The first red tone of the sunset, the fresh breeze of autumn, and the gentle sing of some passing by birds made Anny shiver.

“Thank goodness, I was scared thinking that you wouldn’t come since I didn’t sing the letter.”
Anny’s heart skipped a beat looking at the person who said that line. Thomas Koven, the leader of the Drama Club was in front of her, swaying her conviction. She was ready to reject any of the member of the male idols list, which include the Students Council President, the captains of half of the sport clubs and one or two good looking guys. She was even more ready to cut the wings of any of her fans and anyone that seemed superficial. However, when she faced someone she didn’t expected, the kind of guy that she actually admired, her determination, the determination born from her secret fell to the ground.

“I-I… this…” she stuttered and showed him the letter. “Why?” She was lost.

“I didn’t expect that you would be so nervous.” He giggled, making Anny to blush like a tomato, without answering.

“You…!”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude, it’s just that you are cutter that expected.” He giggled again.

“If that’s your answer, I’m leaving!” she declared disappointed, finally getting a hold of herself.

“I want to help you with whatever you are carrying over your shoulders,” Thomas stated.

“W-what? How…?!”

“I don’t know what kind of secret you are hiding,” he blushed a little nervous, “but I… I want to…” There was a long silence before he finally said it all. “As the drama club leader I can easily recognize a fake smile, no matter how bright it seems. I must sound a little arrogant, but there more I had observed you, the more I wanted to see your real smile. And then… Well, I wanted to be by your side and make you happy.”

Anny’s eyes were spinning as her heart kept speeding up.

“I… I…” She was speechless. “Let me think about it, please!” She shouted. “I’ll give you my answers this Sunday, wait for me at the Usame Station at ten o’clock,” she spouted before running out of the school roof.

“Why did I do such a thing?” Anny sighed. “Doesn’t this mean that I have already accepted?” she thought as she waited at the exit of the Usame Station.

“And I thought I was going to be early,” Thomas stated seeing Anny already waiting. “Did I make you wait long?”

“It’s fine, it’s barely nine twenty,” she said already nervous. “But don’t think anything weird. The truth is that this is… this is just a trial experiment so feel fortunate for the opportunity no one else has gotten before.”

“I’ll do my best,” he smiled confident, feeling better for seeing a more relaxed smile on Anny’s face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...